I am soooo happy that the Daisy Punch is back in stock! This is by far my favorite items so far! So easy to make quick cards like the one above! I literally made this in 5 minutes flat! I love to use the color combinations that they have in the Designer Series Paper designs! I just flip over the pack and read the colors used! To add more colors you can stamp off your inks for lighter shades of the ink pads! Gives you more mileage on your ink and color choices!
I just stamped color on color (Wisteria Wonder) and punched out 2 daisies. Used a couple glue dots to adhere together. Then I used my bone folder to fluff the petals. To create the fun fold, I cut the DSP paper to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Then I cut down the center with the Paper Trimmer (helpful because you control how far the blade cuts into your paper). Finally I folded the pieces back on themselves and placed some adhesive on the back to keep them flat. Crease with a Bone Folder to help. I finished it off with a Silver Faceted gem and took out my Calypso Coral marker to add the faux stitches.
Here is the bundle item code! Head over to my website and order yours today! Be sure to enter in hostess code DBJ9W4NH. I will send a surprise to those who order!
Click MY website to be linked and click shop!
Are you new to stamping? Here is a great card to try out! Just a few supplies and you are ready to go! I made this for my Sweet & Simple class this month! Love this new Berry Burst color with pops of Lemon Lime Twist!
Here is how to make the card:
- Cut 8 1/2″ x 11 card stock in half (8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″); Whisper White 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″; scraps of Basic Black, Whisper White.
- Ink the water color flower image with Berry Burst & stamp off before adding to the Whisper White card stock. Stamp the flower cluster randomly with Berry Burst ink onto the Berry Burst card stock. Adhere Whisper White piece with water color flowers to card.
- Stamp the upright flower out line image with Memento Black Ink. Color with the Berry Burst & Lemon Lime Twist markers. Stamp sentiment of your choice on the Whisper White square.
- Cut out Square Stitched Shapes with the Big Shot. Adhere that image to the Basic Black square as a mat. Attach to card using dimensionals. All done!
Crafting Forever is such a fun set! All of the attendees of Center Stage were presented this set in April at our dinner. There are great pictures of scissors, brushes, a stamp, and the cute pens above! There is even a Stampin’ Up! Copyright stamp in there so you can sell your creations while complying with the Angel Policy.
I cut the card stock just a hair taller than the pens. The stamp has 3 pens lined up-so I just stamped them side by side. I did make the paper longer so I could cut off the ends that weren’t straight.
I made this card for my Sweet & Simple class this month! I love how it turned out!
I just got my box of goodies and the paste was in the box! I can’t wait to try it out!
Oh my! We can all order from the catalog now!!! Look at this beautiful hostess set that you can earn by booking a party or ordering $150 or more! Tranquil Tulips! I had to get it on the ore order. I usually wait with the hostess sets-but this one was a must have-now! 😋
I made this card for this Sunday’s New Catalog Open House! I did stamp off the Real Red ink before stamping on my paper. I paired it with Wild Wasabi leaves and Basic Black for the pistils. The sentiment is from Eastern Palace, I just straightened the word before stamping. I wanted some texture with out adding too much-so I used the Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder with Real Red.
Want to earn this set? This month you can get extra host dollars with a party of $350 or more! I have dates available!
Ribbon of Courage is a beautiful set that Patty Bennett (awesome demo!) helped design after reaching her 1 million in career sales! After going through breast cancer myself last year, I was so happy when I got this set at On Stage! There is even a matching Framelit set!
IT’s so versatile that you can use any color for the ribbons to help support your cause! You can use the hearts by themselves for Valentine’s day cards too! I chose to use the new In Color Powder Pink for my base. I accented it with Blushing Bride and Whisper White card stock. The sentiments are beautiful and the images are elegant!
I added the word hope, from the Sunshine Sayings framelits, using Silver Glimmer paper.
I was cruising through Pinterest (shocked, I know) and stumbled across a similar card. I changed up the colors completely and made the main quilt area my own. I was feeling the upcoming holidays and wanted to use a Patriotic color scheme. I LOVE how it turned out! This will be a club card for June!
I first stamped the rooster, heart, and star with color on color. I used Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim, and Very Vanilla with Crumb Cake. Then I used the smallest Stitched Shape square to cut out each one.
TIP: When lining up rows and columns, start with the middle first and work around until you have it even. To get the mat dimension, I measured the squares when they were on my workspace and added 1/4″. I wanted extra on the bottom so I could use the space for the sentiment.
It’s hard to see, but there is a strip of the new 6″ x 6″ Wood Textures paper pack! I then used the 1/4″ Copper Trim and frayed the ends. Then I used the Label Me Pretty stamp set with the coordinating Pretty Label punch. We are soooo close to being able to order from the NEW catalog! Do you need one? Do you need a demonstrator? I am your gal! I also have a great team too! Check out the swaps that we did at our last meeting!
We have a couple ladies from out of town too! So, when you see the new catalog and want over $99, just sign up! Here’s the skinny:
- You SAVE with your discount on every Demonstrator/Customer order you place
- You have full Demonstrator privileges through September 30th with no obligation to purchase anything further, so it’s a great little test drive, and you can drop anytime with no penalty.
- If you reach $300 in orders by June 30th, 2017, that will renew you for an additional quarter through December 31st, 2017.
- Purchase the kit for yourself and become part of the fun as a hobby demonstrator, or, start sharing Stampin™ Up! with your friends and earn a little extra money.
- Attend fun Stampin’ Up events, belong to the Stampin’ Connection on line Community with access to tons of exclusive creative ideas.
- Purchase your $99 kit through me and be invited to our Private Facebook page where we share and cheer each other on. We also share card ideas so you can whip together a class in a minute. I also offer some one on one training to help you get started.
High Tide is a wonderful set to use when making thinking of you cards, sympathy cards, masculine cards, and framed art pieces! I really enjoyed the 2 step stamping that this set showcases!
I am usually a card maker that loves a lot of layers! This has the texture and movement of the Cherry Cobbler embossed piece underneath the main image. I used the Seaside Embossing Folder for that and used the NEW Wood Textures 6×6 paper pack! Can I tell you this pack if FULL of great wood images! The possibilities are endless with this paper pack! With the rustic farm designs taking storm lately, this is a must for your paper stash!
I first used the Cherry Cobbler and stamped the 1st part of the lighthouse. Then I used Dapper Denim to add the dimension. The photopolymer stamps really make this a seamless image! I used Crumb Cake for the sand stamp and Old Olive for the beach grass. Next I used Dapper Denim for the water waves and followed that with a blender pen to create the softer water color. The sentiment is stamped with Basic Gray so it wouldn’t take over the focal point. The linen thread was added for a little more texture.
Are you on my email list? You can also follow me on Pinterest and Facebook! The links are in the top right hand area. Be sure to order your Creative Kit To Go for May! Deadline to order is the 18th!