I am really addicted to the Daisy Delight Bundle! You can make so many different cards, scrapbook pages, and 3-D projects! I made this card for my Sweet & Simple class & Card Class at the Cancer Support Community Center that I hold once a month. A fellow friend/demonstrator here in Frisco showed me a similar card and I had to make my own twist on it!
First, I punched out a Whisper White daisy with the Daisy Punch and placed it aside. Then I used a 2 7/8″ square of Calypso Coral and placed a dot in the center.
I took my ruler and measured corner to corner. It was 4″ so I marked lightly at 2″ and then rotated to measure the opposite corners. I marked that at 2″ to get me close to perfect center. This way when I punched it, I could see the center.
When you place the Calypso Coral (with dimensionals on the back) on top of the Whisper White, you create a daisy from the negative space. I placed the Whisper White Daisy on top rotated to may a fluffy daisy.
I then add the beautiful Calypso Coral Ombre’ Ribbon and matted the daisy with Basic Gray. I did use Wink of Stella on the center of the daisy. I stamped off the solid center with Smoky Slate, then followed with full strength of Smoky Slate. Then toped it off with the Wink of Stella.
I love how simple and clean it turned out! Thanks for stopping by!
I really love the Daisy Delight stamp set and it’s wild flower stamps! I was just playing around with water color paper and this card was in the works!
I first stamped the flowers on dry watercolor paper and then lightly spritzed the paper. After it was dry, I took the Aqua Painter and some Pear Pizzazz ink and lightly created a background. I added Soft Sky ink for the sky.
I wanted a delicate feel to this card so I added the Paper Doily and some light splatter to the card base.
I don’t know about you, but I have gone through a ton of Linen Thread lately! I love it!
Don’t forget to order your July Creative Class to GO! It’s filled with great ideas this month! The Colorful Seasons Bundle just has so many options!
I love that Stampin’ Up! makes it simple for people to sign up! You get to choose your items in your starter kit! For just $99 (plus tax) you get $125 in catalog items of your choice. BUTTTT…this month you also get:
Essentials Gift Pack
||D Block (X2)
||Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
What is the Carols of Christmas? It’s a new Sneak Peek of the Holiday Catalog!!! As a demonstrator, you get to pre order this set in July! Once signed up, you can get the matching framelits too! And they are amazing! Just click: Join Laura’s Team Then click on Join! I have demos from other states! We Skype each other for Team Gatherings too! Don’t want to sell? No problem! We love hobby demos-and you get perks for being just that! What are you waiting for??
This was one of the techniques that came to mind when I first saw the Colorful Seasons bundle! Faux Linen was one of the very first cards I made over 9 years ago! I am surprised that it’s taken me this long to do that technique again! We made this card for our stamp club this month! Super simple!!
- Use a neutral or light color card stock for your base. I used Soft Sky in this photo.
- Take a piece of tissue that you use for gift wrapping. Stamp desired images on it. Then wad it up one to two times and flatten it out. I chose not to stamp on the tissue here.
- Use your Tombo Multi Purpose glue and apply to the whole card base using a sponge piece. (I store mine in a baggie to keep it moist).
- Gently use your fingers to lay your tissue down and smooth out most of the wrinkles. You want some. (Elmer’s glue works too, but it tears the tissue easily).
- Let dry and attach to your card!
I was able to stamp the sentiment directly on it when it was dry. I also used the Fine Tip Glue pen to attach the branch. Then I used Glue Dots to adhere the flowers together. There is a whole piece and a detailed piece to make 3 different flowers.
I then used a blender pen with Berry Burst to color the centers. A pearl added the finishing touch!
Hope you enjoued this card as much as I did making it! LOVE cherry blossoms! You can order this and other items at my website! Remember to get your loyalty rewards too! Any order of $150 or more is eligible for host benefits!
I was cruising through Pinterest (shocked, I know) and stumbled across a similar card. I changed up the colors completely and made the main quilt area my own. I was feeling the upcoming holidays and wanted to use a Patriotic color scheme. I LOVE how it turned out! This will be a club card for June!
I first stamped the rooster, heart, and star with color on color. I used Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim, and Very Vanilla with Crumb Cake. Then I used the smallest Stitched Shape square to cut out each one.
TIP: When lining up rows and columns, start with the middle first and work around until you have it even. To get the mat dimension, I measured the squares when they were on my workspace and added 1/4″. I wanted extra on the bottom so I could use the space for the sentiment.
It’s hard to see, but there is a strip of the new 6″ x 6″ Wood Textures paper pack! I then used the 1/4″ Copper Trim and frayed the ends. Then I used the Label Me Pretty stamp set with the coordinating Pretty Label punch. We are soooo close to being able to order from the NEW catalog! Do you need one? Do you need a demonstrator? I am your gal! I also have a great team too! Check out the swaps that we did at our last meeting!
We have a couple ladies from out of town too! So, when you see the new catalog and want over $99, just sign up! Here’s the skinny:
- You SAVE with your discount on every Demonstrator/Customer order you place
- You have full Demonstrator privileges through September 30th with no obligation to purchase anything further, so it’s a great little test drive, and you can drop anytime with no penalty.
- If you reach $300 in orders by June 30th, 2017, that will renew you for an additional quarter through December 31st, 2017.
- Purchase the kit for yourself and become part of the fun as a hobby demonstrator, or, start sharing Stampin™ Up! with your friends and earn a little extra money.
- Attend fun Stampin’ Up events, belong to the Stampin’ Connection on line Community with access to tons of exclusive creative ideas.
- Purchase your $99 kit through me and be invited to our Private Facebook page where we share and cheer each other on. We also share card ideas so you can whip together a class in a minute. I also offer some one on one training to help you get started.
Colorful Seasons is a beautiful set that has intricate dies (Seasonal Layers) to match! When I first saw this set, I saw so many card/scrapbook ideas! And the Adirondack chair spoke to me!
This was made for a SWAP that we do at our quarterly team gatherings! I first water colored the background with Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight, and let it dry while I made the rest of the card. After it was dry, I used the blender pen to add waves accented with Wink of Stella clear. I used the High Tide set for the beach grass and birds. Then I used the Calypso Coral watercolor pencil to add sun set color to the sky. I went back with my Daffodil Delight in the left top corner to add more sun. I also used the fine tip of the Crumb Cake marker to add bigger sand granules.
Then I wanted some texture for the background piece. So, the Seaside Embossing Folder was the perfect choice! A little Linen Thread and some Dapper Denim to finish it off!
I can’t wait to make a ton of great creations with this great bundle! You can order it starting June 1st! Be sure to let me know if you need a catalog!
Looking for some great deals? Shop the Clearance Rack and Retiring List!
Looking for more ideas for the Eastern Palace Bundle? Look no further! One week left to order your Kit! See the Creative Kit To Go post for more details of all the great goodies!
I held a Fun Folds class today and this was one of the cards we made! I like to mix up my cards to create that WOW factor! This one was CASED from Lyssa Zwolanek’s Blog: Song of my Heart. She has great tutorials and her cards are just beautiful!! Instructions were adapted from her blog:
- 4.25×5.5 inch cardstock base (Whisper White shown here)
- 4×5.25 Night of Navy mat piece
- 4.25×11 inch cardstock strip (Night of Navy shown here)
- Simply Scored or other scoring tools
- Tear n Tape or other strong adhesive
- patterned paper of your choice (Floral Boutique shown here)
- Score the cardstock strip at 1 1/2, 5, 3, 5 1/2 and 8 inches on the long side.
- Attach the widest panel in the center of the cardstock base, using a strong adhesive since there will be a lot of tension on this piece.
Accordion-fold the rest of the strip, pressing each fold down firmly with your Bone Folder so that it will lay as flat as possible.
Decorate each panel as desired. Stagger your embellishments so they are all seen from the front when the card is closed. Here’s the measurements for the patterned paper layers:
- 4 x 2.75 inches (largest back panel)
- 4 x 2.25 inches (middle inside panel)
- 4 x 1.25 inches (outside front panel DSP)
- 4 x 2.25 inches (neutral cardstock or plain panel for writing message)
How fun would this be to get in the mail? Thought the post office may require more postage! I would also recommend to have them “hand cancel” it.
Don’t forget to check out the retirement list and the clearance rack! Earn your loyalty online rewards too! Just print the Laura’s Creative Corner Online Rewards Program and once it is full, send it to me! Visit http://www.lvenvertloh.stampinup.net to shop now!
I have no idea why I haven’t played with Irresistibly Floral Specialty DSP paper before!! I wanted a simple card for the girls at the Cancer Support Community Center, and this was the perfect one! So elegant, simple, and stunning!
I used the Flirty Flamingo ink pad and the Sponge Brayers to ink up the paper. I love that you can add as much as you want or as little as you want. I then used a very lightly damp paper towel to take off the ink from the glossy images. Plus this helped blend the ink on the paper too.
Then a quick strip of Whisper White cardstock with your choice of sentiment stamped with Memento Black ink off to the side. Then I ran the small flower from the Flourish Thinlits with Basic Black cardstock. To finish it off, I put some bling onto the berries of the flower!
Now, I am off to find more fun ways to play with this paper!
Don’t forget about the Creative Kit To Go! Order is due March 18th-new customers get a free gift from me! If you refer a new person, I will give you a gift too!